2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 518.4
Acute edema of lung, unspecified
- ICD-9-CM 518.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 518.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acute pulmonary edema
- Pulmonary edema (fluid in lungs), acute
- Pulmonary edema, acute
- Acute pulmonary edema NOS
- Pulmonary edema, postoperative
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM J81.0 Acute pulmonary edema