2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 512.8
Oth pneumothorax and air leak
- There are 5 ICD-9-CM codes below 512.8 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- Pneumothorax (collapsed lung)
- Spontaneous pneumothorax
- Spontaneous pneumothorax (collapsed lung)
- Accumulation of air or gas in the pleural space, which may occur spontaneously or as a result of trauma or a pathological process
- Pneumothorax; abnormal presence of air in the pleural cavity resulting in the collapse of the lung