2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 511
- There are 4 ICD-9-CM codes below 511 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- Inflammation of pleura, the lining of the lung. When parietal pleura is involved, there is pleuritic chest pain
- Inflammation of the lining of the lung (pleura)
- Inflammation of the pleura, with exudation into its cavity and upon its surface; may occur as either an acute or a chronic process
- Inflammation of the pleura. It is usually caused by infections. Chest pain while breathing or coughing is the presenting symptom
- pleurisy with mention of tuberculosis, current disease (012.0)