2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 464.4
- ICD-9-CM 464.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 464.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Allergic croup, recurrent
- Recurrent allergic croup
- Inflammation involving the glottis or vocal cords and the subglottic larynx. Croup is characterized by a barking cough, hoarseness, and persistent inspiratory stridor (a high-pitched breathing sound). It occurs chiefly in infants and children
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM J05.0 Acute obstructive laryngitis [croup]