2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 458.0
- ICD-9-CM 458.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 458.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hypotension, orthostatic
- Orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure upright)
- Syncope (fainting) due to orthostatic hypotension
- Syncope due to orthostatic hypotension
- Tremor due to orthostatic hypotension
- Tremor, due to orthostatic hypotension
- Fall in blood pressure associated with dizziness, syncope and blurred vision occurring upon standing or when standing motionless in a fixed position
- orthostatic (chronic)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I95.1 Orthostatic hypotension