2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 455.4
External thrombosed hemorrhoids
- ICD-9-CM 455.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 455.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- External hemorrhoid, thrombosed
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoid
- Thrombosed external hemorrhoids
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K64.5 Perianal venous thrombosis