2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 446.3
Lethal midline granuloma
- ICD-9-CM 446.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 446.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A condition that is characterized by inflammation, ulceration, and perforation of the nose and the palate with progressive destruction of midline facial structures. This syndrome can be manifested in several diseases including the nasal type of extranodal nk-t-cell lymphoma and wegener granulomatosis
- An aggressive, progressive, and destructive lesion affecting the nasal cavities, paranasal sinuses, and the palate. The vast majority of cases are malignant lymphoproliferations affecting the midline of the face in patients with nasal type extranodal nk/t-cell lymphoma
- Malignant granuloma of face
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M31.2 Lethal midline granuloma