2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 441.1
Thoracic aneurysm, ruptured
- ICD-9-CM 441.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 441.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Ruptured aneurysm of thoracic aorta
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm which has ruptured
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I71.1 Thoracic aortic aneurysm, ruptured