2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 434.00
Cerebral thrombosis without mention of cerebral infarction
- ICD-9-CM 434.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 434.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cerebral arterial thrombosis (disorder)
- Thrombosis of cerebral artery
- Thrombosis, cerebral artery
- Thrombotic stroke
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I66.09 Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified middle cerebral artery
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I66.19 Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified anterior cerebral artery
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I66.29 Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified posterior cerebral artery