2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 386.01
Active Ménière's disease, cochleovestibular
- ICD-9-CM 386.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 386.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H81.09 Ménière's disease, unspecified ear
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 386.01
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Ménière's disease, syndrome, or vertigo 386.00
- cochleovestibular 386.01