2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 383.01
Subperiosteal abscess of mastoid
- ICD-9-CM 383.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 383.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat subperiosteal mastoid abscess
- Bilateral subperiosteal abscess of mastoid
- Both sides subperiosteal mastoid abscess
- Left subperiosteal abscess of mastoid
- Left subperiosteal mastoid abscess
- Right subperiosteal abscess of mastoid
- Right subperiosteal mastoid abscess
- Subperiosteal mastoid abscess
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H70.019 Subperiosteal abscess of mastoid, unspecified ear