2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.45
Argyll Robertson pupil, atypical
- ICD-9-CM 379.45 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 379.45 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Argyll robertson pupil, atypical
- Atypical Argyll-Robertson pupil
- Nonsyphilitic relative afferent pupillary defect
- Relative afferent pupillary defect, nonsyphilitic
- Argyll Robertson pupil (syphilitic) (094.89)
- Argyll Robertson phenomenon or pupil, nonsyphilitic
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H57.01 Argyll Robertson pupil, atypical