2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.42
Miosis (persistent), not due to miotics
- ICD-9-CM 379.42 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 379.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Constricted pupil
- Persistent miosis
- Pupillary constriction. This may result from congenital absence of the dilatator pupillary muscle, defective sympathetic innervation, or irritation of the conjunctiva or cornea
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 379.42
- Miosis (persistent) (pupil) 379.42
- Myosis (persistent) 379.42
- stromal (endolymphatic) (M8931/1) 236.0