2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.83
Convergence insufficiency or palsy
- ICD-9-CM 378.83 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 378.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Convergence insufficiency
- Convergence insufficiency (eye condition)
- Convergence palsy
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H51.11 Convergence insufficiency