2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.30
- ICD-9-CM 375.30 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 375.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bilat dacryocystitis
- Bilateral dacryocystitis
- Dacryocystitis, both eyes
- L dacryocystitis
- Left dacryocystitis
- Left dacryocystitis (eye condition)
- R dacryocystitis
- Right dacryocystitis
- Right dacryocystitis (eye condition)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H04.309 Unspecified dacryocystitis of unspecified lacrimal passage