2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 374.46
- ICD-9-CM 374.46 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 374.46 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired blepharophimosis
- Blepharophimosis syndrome
- The abnormal narrowness of the palpebral fissure in the horizontal direction caused by the lateral displacement of the medial canthi of the eyelids. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H02.529 Blepharophimosis unspecified eye, unspecified lid