2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370
- There are 8 ICD-9-CM codes below 370 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by an area of epithelial tissue loss on the surface of the cornea. It is associated with inflammatory cells in the cornea and anterior chamber
- A disorder characterized by inflammation to the cornea of the eye
- Area of epithelial tissue loss from corneal surface; associated with inflammatory cells in the cornea and anterior chamber
- Inflammation of the cornea
- Loss of epithelial tissue from the surface of the cornea due to progressive erosion and necrosis of the tissue; usually caused by bacterial, fungal, or viral infection