2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.54
- ICD-9-CM 368.54 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- An autosomal recessive genetic disorder affecting the cone cells of the eye. It may be complete, in which the individual can only perceive black, white, or shades or gray, or incomplete, in which the individual has a residual amount of color vision
- Severely deficient color perception, typically with monochromacy and reduced visual acuity. The atypical form can include normal visual acuity with pseudomonochromacy
- Monochromatism (cone) (rod)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H53.51 Achromatopsia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.54
- Achromate (congenital) 368.54
- Achromatopia 368.54
- Achromatopsia (congenital) 368.54
- Blindness (acquired) (congenital) (both eyes) 369.00
- Monochromatism (cone) (rod) 368.54