2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.47
Heteronymous bilateral field defects
- ICD-9-CM 368.47 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.47 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Heteronymous bilat visual field defect
- Heteronymous bilateral visual field defect
- Heteronymous bilateral visual field defects
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H53.47 Heteronymous bilateral field defects