2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.2
- ICD-9-CM 368.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 368.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Diplopia (double vision)
- Diplopia (eye condition)
- A visual symptom in which a single object is perceived by the visual cortex as two objects rather than one. Disorders associated with this condition include refractive errors; strabismus; oculomotor nerve diseases; trochlear nerve diseases; abducens nerve diseases; and diseases of the brain stem and occipital lobe
- The condition in which a single object appears as two objects. Also called "double vision." (from medterms.com)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H53.2 Diplopia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.2
- Diplopia 368.2
- vision 368.2
- Polyopia 368.2