2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 365.04
- ICD-9-CM 365.04 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 365.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Ocular HTN
- Ocular hypertension (eye condition)
- A condition in which the intraocular pressure is elevated above normal and which may lead to glaucoma
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H40.059 Ocular hypertension, unspecified eye