2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.55
- ICD-9-CM 363.55 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 363.55 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A rare, x-linked inherited disorder characterized by choroid atrophy and retinal degeneration. It leads to progressive loss of vision
- An x chromosome-linked abnormality characterized by atrophy of the choroid and degeneration of the retinal pigment epithelium causing night blindness
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H31.21 Choroideremia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 363.55
- Choroideremia, choroidermia (initial stage) (late stage) (partial or total atrophy) 363.55