2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.74
Pigmentary retinal dystrophy
- ICD-9-CM 362.74 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 362.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Group of inherited abnormalities in the retina; characterized by night blindness, retinal atrophy, weakening of the retinal vessels, pigment clumping, and contraction of the visual field
- Retinal dystrophy, albipunctate
- Retinitis pigmentosa
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H35.52 Pigmentary retinal dystrophy