2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 346.41
Menstrual migraine, with intractable migraine, so stated, without mention of status migrainosus
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 346.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 346.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G43.839 Menstrual migraine, intractable, without status migrainosus
- Intractable menstrual migraine
- Menstrual migraine, intractable
ICD-9-CM Coding Information
- 346.41 is only applicable to female patients.