2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 341.8
Other demyelinating diseases of central nervous system
- ICD-9-CM 341.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 341.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Central demyelination, corpus callosum
- Central pontine myelinolysis
- Marchiafava-Bignami disease
- Progressive degeneration of the corpus callosum characterized by progressive intellectual deterioration, emotional disturbances, confusion, hallucinations, tremor, rigidity, and convulsions; very rare disorder affecting chiefly middle-aged male alcoholics and patients with nutritional deficiency states
- Central demyelination of corpus callosum
- Central pontine myelinosis
- Marchiafava (-Bignami) disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G37.1 Central demyelination of corpus callosum
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G37.2 Central pontine myelinolysis
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G37.8 Other specified demyelinating diseases of central nervous system