2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.3
Circadian rhythm sleep disorder
- There are 9 ICD-9-CM codes below 327.3 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A sleep disorder characterized by persistent sleep disruption (excessive sleepiness and/or insomnia) that is due to a conflict between the individual's internal sleep-wake system and the demands of his or her environment regarding the timing and duration of sleep
- Dyssomnias associated with disruption of the normal 24 hour sleep wake cycle secondary to travel (e.g., jet lag syndrome), shift work, or other causes
- Organic disorder of sleep wake cycle
- Organic disorder of sleep wake schedule