2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.01
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 315.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 315.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R48.0 Dyslexia and alexia
- Inability to read which may be the result of neurological impairment. In a less severe form, often referred to as dyslexia