2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 312.39
Other disorders of impulse control
- ICD-9-CM 312.39 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 312.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Psychogenic polydipsia
- Excessive pulling of one's own hair
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F63.3 Trichotillomania
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F63.89 Other impulse disorders
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 312.39
- Disorder - see also Disease
- conduct (see also Disturbance, conduct) 312.9
- Trichotillomania 312.39