2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.83
Adjustment reaction with withdrawal
- ICD-9-CM 309.83 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 309.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Elective mutism as adjustment reaction
- Hospitalism (in children) NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F43.8 Other reactions to severe stress