2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 307.50
Eating disorder, unspecified
- ICD-9-CM 307.50 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 307.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Group of disorders characterized by physiological and psychological disturbances in eating behavior, appetite or food intake
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F50.9 Eating disorder, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 307.50
- Disorder - see also Disease
- eating NEC 307.50