2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.84
- ICD-9-CM 301.84 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 301.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Passive aggressive personality disorder
- A personality disorder characterized by an indirect resistance to demands for adequate social and occupational performance; anger and opposition to authority and the expectations of others that is expressed covertly by obstructionism, procrastination, stubbornness, dawdling, forgetfulness, and intentional inefficiency. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F60.89 Other specific personality disorders