2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.4
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- ICD-9-CM 301.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 301.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Compulsive disorder
- Compulsive personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive 'personality disorder
- A disorder characterized by an enduring pattern of inflexibility, extreme orderliness, and perfectionism which interfere with efficiency and which may manifest in many different contexts, including work and leisure activities, financial matters, and issues of morality or ethics
- Personality disorder characterized by perfectionism, indecisiveness, excessive devotion to work, inability to express warm emotions, and insistence that things be done in accord with one's own preferences
- Anancastic personality
- Obsessional personality
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F60.5 Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder