2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.0
Paranoid personality disorder
- ICD-9-CM 301.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 301.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Nonpsychotic personality disorder marked by hypersensitivity, jealousy, and unwarranted suspicion with tendency to blame others for one's shortcomings
- Fanatic personality
- Paranoid personality (disorder)
- Paranoid traits
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F60.0 Paranoid personality disorder