2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 300.6
- ICD-9-CM 300.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 300.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Depersonalisation disorder
- A disorder characterized by persistent or recurrent episodes of feeling detached from one's self (either one's body or one's mental processes), although the sufferer remains aware that this is only a feeling and does not represent reality
- A feeling of altered reality characterized by a feeling of unreality, or being unreal
- depersonalization associated with:
- Derealization (neurotic)
- Neurotic state with depersonalization episode
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F48.1 Depersonalization-derealization syndrome