2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 297.3
Shared psychotic disorder
- ICD-9-CM 297.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 297.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Induced psychotic disorder
- Psychotic disorder, induced
- A condition in which closely related persons, usually in the same family, share the same delusions
- A disorder in which a delusion develops in an individual in the context of close relationship with another person who already has that established delusion, most likely as the consequence of schizophrenia or delusional disorder
- Folie … deux
- Induced psychosis or paranoid disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F24 Shared psychotic disorder