2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.4
Bipolar i disorder, most recent episode (or current) manic
- There are 7 ICD-9-CM codes below 296.4 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- Manic episode of the major affective disorder bipolar depression; tendency to remission and recurrence and to swing to the major depressive episode
- brief compensatory or rebound mood swings (296.99)
- Bipolar disorder, now manic
- Manic-depressive psychosis, circular type but currently manic