2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 295.6
Schizophrenic disorder, residual type
- There are 6 ICD-9-CM codes below 295.6 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A subtype of schizophrenia in which the individual has suffered an episode of schizophrenia but there are no longer any delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech or behavior. Residual symptoms are seen in the form of negative symptoms (such as flat affect or avolition) or attenuated positive symptoms (such as odd beliefs)
- Chronic undifferentiated schizophrenia
- Restzustand (schizophrenic)
- Schizophrenic residual state