2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 291.81
- ICD-9-CM 291.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 291.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Alcohol withdrawal syndrome
- Alcohol withdrawal w perceptual disturbance
- Alcohol withdrawal, uncomplicated
- Perceptual disturbance due to alcohol withdrawal
- Uncomplicated alcohol withdrawal
- Processes and symptomatic effects resulting from abstinence from alcohol. Used for both human and animal populations
- abstinence syndrome or symptoms
- withdrawal syndrome or symptoms
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F10.239 Alcohol dependence with withdrawal, unspecified