2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 290.8
Other specified senile psychotic conditions
- ICD-9-CM 290.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 290.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Age-associated memory impairment
- Presbyophrenic psychosis
- Psychosis, presbyophrenic
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F03.90 Unspecified dementia without behavioral disturbance