2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 289.84
Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)
- ICD-9-CM 289.84 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 289.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Heparin induced thrombocytopenia
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia
- Thrombocytopenia, heparin induced
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM D75.82 Heparin induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 289.84
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT) 289.84
- HIT (heparin-induced thrombocytopenia) 289.84
- Thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenic 287.5
- heparin-induced (HIT) 289.84