2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 287.41
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 287.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 287.41 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D69.51 Posttransfusion purpura
- Posttransfusion purpura from whole blood (fresh) or blood products