2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.01
Selective IgA immunodeficiency
- ICD-9-CM 279.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 279.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- IgA deficiency
- Immunoglobulin A deficiency
- Immunoglobulin deficiency, IgA
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM D80.2 Selective deficiency of immunoglobulin A [IgA]