2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 277.84
Other secondary carnitine deficiency
- ICD-9-CM 277.84 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 277.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Carnitine deficiency, secondary
- Ruvalcaba Myhre Smith syndrome
- Ruvalcaba-Myhre syndrome
- Secondary carnitine deficiency
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E71.448 Other secondary carnitine deficiency
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 277.84