2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 277.82
Carnitine deficiency due to inborn errors of metabolism
- ICD-9-CM 277.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 277.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Carnitine deficiency due to inborn error of metabolism
- Carnitine deficiency from inborn errors metabolism
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E71.42 Carnitine deficiency due to inborn errors of metabolism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 277.82