2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 276.3
- ICD-9-CM 276.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 276.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acute respiratory alkalosis
- Alkalosis, acute respiratory
- Metabolic alkalosis
- A disorder characterized by abnormally high alkalinity (low hydrogen-ion concentration) of the blood and other body tissues
- A pathologic condition resulting from accumulation of base, or from loss of acid without comparable loss of base in the body fluids, and characterized by decrease in hydrogen ion concentration
- A pathological condition that removes acid or adds base to the body fluids
- An abnormally high alkalinity (low hydrogen-ion concentration) of the blood and other body tissues
- Condition characterized by excessive loss of carbon dioxide from the body, often as a result of hyperventilation due to psychogenic or physical factors
- Pathological condition that removes acid or adds base to the body fluids
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E87.3 Alkalosis