2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 275.41
- ICD-9-CM 275.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 275.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hypocalcemia (low calcium level)
- A disorder characterized by laboratory test results that indicate a low concentration of calcium in the blood
- Hypocalcemia; lower than normal levels of calcium in the circulating blood
- Lower than normal levels of calcium in the circulating blood
- Reduction of the blood calcium below normal. Manifestations include hyperactive deep tendon reflexes, chvostek's sign, muscle and abdominal cramps, and carpopedal spasm. (Dorland, 27th ed)
- Reduction of the blood calcium below normal; manifestations include hyperactive deep tendon reflexes, muscle and abdominal cramps, and carpopedal spasm
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM E83.51 Hypocalcemia