2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 216.0
Benign neoplasm of skin of lip
- ICD-9-CM 216.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 216.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Benign neoplasm, skin of lip
- Melanocytic nevus of lip
- Melanocytic nevus, lip
- vermilion border of lip (210.0)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM D23.0 Other benign neoplasm of skin of lip