2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 214
- There are 7 ICD-9-CM codes below 214 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A benign (not cancer) tumor made of fat cells
- A benign neoplasm composed of adipose tissue
- A benign tumor composed of fat cells (adipocytes). It can be surrounded by a thin layer of connective tissue (encapsulated), or diffuse without the capsule
- A benign, usually painless, well-circumscribed lipomatous tumor composed of adipose tissue
- Skin biopsy, diagnostic of pss: skin biopsy revealing increased compact collagen in the reticular dermis, thinning of the epidermis, loss of rete pegs, atrophy of dermal appendages, and hyalinization and fibrosis of arterioles
- lipoma (fetal) (infiltrating) (intramuscular)