2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 176.8
Kaposi's sarcoma, other specified sites
- ICD-9-CM 176.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 176.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cancer oral cavity Kaposi sarcoma
- Kaposi sarcoma, mouth
- Kaposi's sarcoma of conjunctiva
- Kaposi's sarcoma of cornea
- Kaposi's sarcoma of eyelid
- Kaposi's sarcoma of multiple organs
- Primary Kaposi's sarcoma of oral cavity
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C46.7 Kaposi's sarcoma of other sites
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 176.8