2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 162.4
Malignant neoplasm of middle lobe, bronchus or lung
- ICD-9-CM 162.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 162.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Bronchial cancer, R middle lobe
- Cancer of the bronchus, right middle lobe
- Cancer of the lung, right middle lobe
- Lung cancer, R middle lobe
- Primary malignant neoplasm of bronchus of right middle lobe
- Primary malignant neoplasm of right middle lobe of lung
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM C34.2 Malignant neoplasm of middle lobe, bronchus or lung